Sunday, 26 July 2015

My Week #30 (2015)

My First Set Of Driving Lessons And Annual Leave

My Week #30 in my Filofax


Watching "One Born Every Minute". Those babies are just so stinking cute./ Rainy day in town/ Taking driving lessons seriously./ I have been neglecting my Faith Journal lately but I picked it back up again and I missed it.

Bible Verse Of The Week
"Every word of God proves true. He is a shield to those who take refuge in Him"
Proverbs 30:5

This week, I had my first three driving lessons. I have to say my first lesson was hopeless. It was a total disaster. The engine stalled so many times, my steering skills were appalling and I think my instructor was a bit frustrated with me at the beginning. I was very nervous but my instructor told me I got better towards the end. By the third lesson, my steering got a bit better, I was able to change from first to second gear and back comfortably and I was also able to drive without the engine stalling. I obviously still need loads of work though as it's only early days but this is all so exciting.

I was on annual leave this week and I go back to work tomorrow. I have let my manager and everyone know that I will be leaving at the end of August. So I have only got a few weeks till I temporary stop working as a healthcare assistant.

How has your week been?
Thanks for stopping by.