Wednesday, 22 July 2015

University Haul 2015 #1: Bedroom And Bathroom


Hey everyone,

As you all know, I will hopefully be starting university this September and I started buying uni stuff in April. As they say- the earlier the better.
 Today I wanted to share with you some of the stuff I am going to be taking with me to university. I haven't bought everything yet so I will be showing you what I have gotten so far. I will be starting off with the stuff I got for the bedroom and bathroom.
All the items I got are from various shops and I will try to mention them as I go through them.

In no particular order, the first item is this set of damage free hanging hooks which I got from WH Smith. Thought I might need them for coats and bags. 

Next is this owl duvet cover and pillow case set which I got from Amazon. I love the colour.

Then next thing is this adorable cushion I found in The Works. This actually was not on my list but I saw it and thought it would look good on my bed so I bought it.

And then I also got fitted sheets and a set of pillow cases. I have always preferred fitted sheets since I was in boarding school because they fit the bed nicely and I wouldn't have to worry too much about fixing the corners.

Next thing I got is this dressing gown which was reduced at Store 21.

Also from Store 21, I got these nighties. 


Next thing I got was this set of bath towels, hand towels and face towels from Ponden Home.

 And I also got my adorable little alarm clock from Amazon. It turned out to be smaller than I anticipated but I still love it. I'm one of those people that just have to have a clock of some kind in a room even though I could easily check my phone or some other device.

The dust pan and brush are from IKEA and the pair of exfoliating gloves are from Poundland

I also got a bin and a really cute desk mirror with a little drawer. Both of these were from Store 21.

I also got this owl photo frame from Store 21.

Then from Amazon, I got this "Octopus Hanger" or sock dryer with many little pegs which I thought would be quite handy for socks, underwear and all that kinda stuff.

Last but not the least, I got a toilet brush and holder and also the extension lead from IKEA.

I also got a duvet and a set of pillows but I forgot to include photos of them. I haven't finished shopping yet and so these are only items I have gotten so far. The last Uni Haul post I will do will be for the miscellaneous items and also the stuff I forget to include.
In next uni haul post, I will be showing you what I got for the kitchen so stay tuned.

Thanks for stopping by.