Wednesday, 29 July 2015

University Haul 2015 #2: Kitchen



Hello guys,
 Today, I am going to be sharing with you my second uni haul post which is all the stuff  I got for the kitchen. If you would like to see what I got for the bedroom and bathroom, click here.

Fuschia mixing bowl- Amazon
Measuring Jug- Tesco
Sieve- Poundland
Grater- Poundland

 Storage containers- Poundland
Sandwich and food bags- Poundland
Wooden spoon- IKEA

Oven gloves- Poundland
Baking Tray and Roasting Tin- Poundland
Coriander- Poundland

Set of 3 cooking pots- IKEA
Kitchen Utensil Set- IKEA

Set of kitchen towels- Poundland
Frying pan- IKEA
Can opener- Poundland

Plates- IKEA

Chopping Board- Poundland
Knife set- Poundland

Mugs-IKEA
Bowls- IKEA
Glasses- IKEA

That's all I've got to share for now. In my next uni haul post, I will be sharing all the stationery I've got so far so stay tuned.
Thanks for stopping by.