Sunday, 23 August 2015

My Week #34 (2015)

GCSE Results Day 2015, Three More Shifts Left And I Got A University Room 

My Week 34 in my Filofax bro is life

In the train on my way to work/ My new laptop case bag/ We had a barbecue yesterday-trying to make the best of the sun/ Some new art I was trying out inspired by very talented YouTubers :)

Bible Verse Of The Week:
"For the Lord knows the ways of the righteous, but the way of the ungodly shall perish"
Psalm 1:6

GCSE results day was on Thursday and I was so happy for my bro who did really well. And also a massive congrats to everyone else reading this who did well in their GCSEs.

I only have three more shifts left at work and I am starting to feel sad now. I can't believe the time is almost here and I will have to move on with my life. I am surely going to miss everyone as I have gotten really fund of them over the past year and just thinking about it now makes me sad. But oh well, I'm sure I will be going back.

Finally, I got a university room. It has taken them a loooooonnnnggg time to give the rooms out but they finally did. And everything is starting to feel real now. I have to pay a £450 deposit though which is not surprising because London is so expensive. I have joined a whatsapp group for the biomeds and the people I have met so far are really nice. I guess I am just trying to make a few friends or even just get to know a few people so when I get there, I will have someone to talk to. We are even planning a Nandos' meet up which should be good. We are now just waiting for the Fresher's pack now which should be here in a couple of days.  

I also got a smaller Bible for university. The one I currently have is very big and I find it difficult carrying it around. I just wanted a smaller one I can easily carry around in my bag.

My new Bible

If you read my post last week, you would have noticed I did mention that I have decided to grow my natural hair and so I have been loving some photos of naturalistas on Facebook and Instagram and so below is my #Haircrush for the week :)

I just love the popping curls. I got this image from Facebook and I don't really know the source.

How has your week been?
Thanks for stopping by :)