Sunday, 30 August 2015

My Week #35 (2015)

Electrocardiogram, Chocolate Cake, Last Day At Work And I'm On Instagram

My Week 35 in my Filofax

My last walk up the road to the hospital :( /I bought the caterpillar cake and some chocolates for my colleagues on my second last shift/ Chocolate cake I made for the last day/ This cake slowly being eaten :)

Bible Verse Of The Week:
"Fear not, for I have redeemed you. I have called you by name. You are mine."
Isaiah 43:1

The weather this week was really dull. It was raining a lot especially at the beginning and this just really reminds me that autumn is not very far off. 

I had my last three shifts this week too. I am no longer a permanent staff but i am still on the bank rota. This means that i can always come back during the holidays and do some more shifts. I made a chocolate cake for my last shift and I also bought a card for my colleagues. It was a bit emotional as i am indeed going to miss them a lot but I'm looking forward to the next chapter of my life.

On my last shift, I learned how to do an ECG on a patient. Throughout my time as a HCA, I had always watched people do it and assumed I knew how to but trying to do it myself proved that I was wrong. It wasn't until the deputy sister explained to me how it was done that I realised my mistakes. That's one thing that I love about working in the hospital. You learn new things every single day.

Also, I am now on instagram guys, if you are a planner enthusiast such as myself or you love inspirational quotes, you are welcome to come say hi. My name on there is @joannywhite. I will also from time to time post new items that have been listed on my etsy shop..

#Haircrush of the week.
I think it is a twist out at the front and then she just did a bun at the back. I'm just loving her bangs :)

Hope you guys had a lovely week.
Thanks for stopping by.