Friday, 28 August 2015

Scripture Art Journal Flip Through #8

Hello lovely people,

I will be sharing with you today, pages from my Scripture Art Journal for the month of August. If would like to see what my previous pages look like, click here.

Week 31

I thought this was a lovely reminder about our motivation for doing things. It is all for the glory of God. Wherever we are and whatever we do, let our light shine so the glory of God can be seen through us and so his name alone will be praised.

Week 32

I was at work when I did this page and it turned out just like I wanted it to be. The beginning of time. God and his wonderful work of art- which is mankind and creation.


Week 33

I thought this scripture continued on from the previous one. This verse reminds me of the lyrics to the song "Holy Captivated" by Nicole C. Mullen.
"When I behold the beauty of your many wonders. And I'm captivated by your majesty. 
Oh my soul rings out a sacred hallelujah.
Back to the source from whence it came"
Have you ever stood in awe or ever been marvelled by creation or nature or how any system works? I know I have and it just reminds me of the nature of God. 

Week 34

I love the first psalm. It teaches us to always walk in righteousness and not get involved with things or people that want to do evil. One encouraging thing is that the Lord knows us inside out. He sees all our dedication. The Lord who sees in secret will also reward us in secret.

Thanks for reading.
Have a blessed day.