Friday, 14 August 2015

University Haul 2015 #4: Miscellaneous


Hello everyone,

I have one more haul post for you today. In this one, I will be showing you the other random items I will be taking with me to university. Some of them are just items I forget to include in the previous posts and others are items are recently bought. If you would like to see what I got for the bedroom, kitchen and also the stationery items I got, you can click herehere and here.

First up on the list is this designer expanding file I got from WH Smith. I think this will really come in handy to keep all my important documents and all that. The organiser even has divider tabs for each of the compartments so you can keep everything where you can find it.

Next is my HP laptop which I have had for a while now. Got it from Currys PC World.

I also got this cute owl pen pot from Store 21 and the pack of pencils is from Pundland.

I also got this desk drawer from Poundland

This fleece throw is from Store 21 as well.

And I was finally able to find a mattress protector. I got this one from Ponden Home.

The sewing kit is from amazon. I love this little storage caddy as it contains every single thing I could possibly need.

I also got a white board and pen from poundland.

Door wedge- Store 21
Sleeping mask- Store 21


These decorations were given to me by one of my close friends from college on my 17th birthday. I hadn't really found a place for them in my room at home and so I hope I can find a place for them in my uni room.

And last but not the least, I am going to be taking Rosie with me- my Festival concert ukulele. 

And so that is everything I will be sharing. I guess if I get any more things over the next couple of weeks then I will probably just include them in the Sunday "My Week" posts. 
Would anyone be able to guess what the colour theme for my room would be? If you have read all the uni haul posts, then you might have been able to spot the colour pattern as most of the things I got are in these two colours. Have any of you spotted the two colours? Let me know in the comments.

Thanks for stopping by.