Wednesday, 30 September 2015

My Inspiration: Don't Give Up On Your Dreams

Don't Give Up On Your Dreams

It's been a while since I did one of these "My Inspiration" posts. If you follow me on Instagram then you might have realised that I really love quotes. I get my inspiration from these short yet very motivating words of wisdom. I know it might sound really cheesy but inspirational quotes are very uplifting.

The quote I decided to share with you all today is all about not giving up on your dreams.


I found this quote on Twitter and I love it so much that I even wrote it out on my dashboard at the front of my planner.  
Sometimes it could be very easy to give up on our aspirations just because we are blinded by our present circumstances. The Holy Spirit gives us the power to live through every single day. When the bible says that you can do all things through Christ who strengthens you, it really does means ALL things. So keep that in mind and meditate on it. Don't give up on your dreams. Keep your eyes focused on God and He will safely lead you to your destiny.

Hope you guys have a lovely day.
Thanks for stopping by