Sunday, 13 September 2015

My Week #37 (2015)

New Hair, Start Of College, Meeting With Friends,  5 Days Till Uni And Song Of The Month

My Week 37 in my Filofax

I took a picture of this tree at the park. Autumn is coming./ At Nandos' with my friends. The food was really good./ Black and brown ombre weave./ The unlimited frozen yoghurt at Nandos'. The tart was really good too./ At the GP surgery waiting to get my meningitis vaccine./ Getting ready to post an etsy order./ At TK Maxx. They currently have a sale on their Filofax collection.

Bible Verse Of The Week:
"You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden."
Matthew 5:14

This week was quite busy and I thought it went by really quickly. I got a new hairstyle on Tuesday- a weave as a protective style so I wouldn't have to deal with my hair too much at university.

Also, my brother started college this week. I only just realised that I also started college 4 YEARS AGO. It seems like yesterday to be honest. How time flies.

I also met up with some of my friends from college and we watched a movie and went to Nando's. We had such a lovely time and it made me miss college. At the same time, it also got me excited for university.

Speaking of university, this would be my last Sunday "My Week" post before university as I leave for London in five days. I am 80% packed because I still have my clothes and shoes to sort but hopefully I'll be sorted way before Saturday.

Song Of The Month- Go Get It (Mary Mary)

I chose this song for this month because I feel like it teaches me about how to face this next chapter of my life.
Go get your blessing

#Haircrush of the week.
Love the curls

How has your week been?
Thanks for stopping by.