Sunday, 20 September 2015

My Week #38 (2015)

Packing For Uni, Saying Goodbye, Move In Day And First Night At University


My Week 38 in my Filofax

All packed up about to leave for uni/ My first night at uni/ The view from my uni room window/ We had a barbecue and the burgers were really good.

Bible Verse Of The Week:
"Let your light so shine before men that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in Heaven"
Matthew 5:16

This week was my last week at home and I was filled with mixed emotions. One moment I was sad and the other I was super excited.
My packing for university wasn't too stressful. My mum took a day off work on Friday to help me out which was so nice of her. We were able to get everything sorted in time.
Yesterday was really stressful. The journey to my uni was exhausting and I felt so bad for my brothers who had to come along as well to help me but I settled in quite nicely.
I thought I was going to cry when my parents and brothers left but I didn't which is a good thing. I do miss them though. 
My flat mates are super friendly and have been really nice from the start which really made me feel at ease. We have so much in common and we get along really well.
My first night was alright as well. I didn't go to sleep until about 1 am because although I was tired, I just couldn't bring myself to sleep.
There was a barbecue earlier today and it was a nice time and I got to meet loads of other people which is always a good thing.

#Haircrush of the week
Love how simple it is. I would say the style is a "wash and go" but I'm not sure. Love her dimples too.

Hope you guys had a good week :)