Friday, 25 September 2015

Scripture Art Journal Flip Through #9 + Video

Hello guys,
Today I will be sharing with you pages from my Scripture Art Journal for the month of September. You can view my previous pages here.

Week 35

I loved how this page turned out. I love this verse too. It is very encouraging. 

Week 36

This is one of my favourite pages as well.
There is no other name on the earth, in the heavens or under the earth by which we can be saved. So  if you need help, call on the name of Jesus. He listens and most importantly, He answers.

Week 37

I find that most Christians find it really hard to let their light shine. As in maybe telling others about Christ or living as God would want us to because we are scared about what the others think or what they would say. We are the light and salt of the earth. We need to let others see Jesus in us and because we are ambassadors of Christ, we should let God use us for His work. The Father knows about our struggles and so He will surely give us the strength to endure. Just like He was with the Apostle Paul, he will also be our guide.


Week 38


This verse and the previous one are pretty similar and share the same message. It is all for the glory of our Maker.

Week 39

I love this page too. Things work out better when we put God first in our lives. He is the way, the truth and the light. His word is a lamp unto our feet and light for our path. If we lean on Him, He will be our guide and show us the way.

Please find below a very short video showing a quick flip through of my Scripture Art Journal for the months of May to August 2015 :)


Thanks for reading.
Have a blessed day.