Wednesday, 7 October 2015

First Year University Halls Room Tour


Hello guys,

Today I am going to be giving you a little tour (in pictures) of my little university room. I thought I would do it now when everything is still where it supposed to be and organised. You never know what it will be like during exam time or so.
Here at George's, we get an ensuite room at halls and you could choose a standard room or a premium room. I went for the standard so this is pretty much what all the standard rooms look like.

When you walk into my room this is the view you get. There is a mirror on the right which is on the side of the wardrobe and to the left is the toilet door.

If you turn around facing the door this is what you see. There are three hooks on the right there for my coats and all.

And this is what the toilet looks like. There is also a wash hand basin, and a mirror on the right but no shower cabinet like the premium rooms. The premium rooms have also got moveable shower heads and the standard rooms don't but to be honest I don't mind this. 

This is what my wardrobe looks like. There is also a very large compartment at the top but I couldn't get include that in the picture.

My desk area is on the left of my wardrobe. My bins are underneath my desk.

I have a notice board and I hung up my donut and banana kawaii squishies and this little poster my friend Becky gave me. I have also pinned a picture of my family on this noticeboard.

There is a shelf with at the top with two compartments and in one of them I keep my folders, textbooks, notebooks, envelopes, my pocket bible, whiteboard and some plastic pockets. In the compartment on the left, I keep some kitchen stuff that I don't have space for in the kitchen and I also keep some food on the right side.

This is what my desk looks like now on the right,

And like this on the left.

And this is my bed. It is a standard single bed but premium rooms have got slightly bigger beds. The bed has got three compartments at the top and there is loads of storage space underneath and on the side as well.

I put this poster up on the wall. 

More kawaii thingies.

This is the view from my room. I quite like it actually.

Just had to put these on the window sill. My friend gave them to me ages ago for my 17th birthday :)

And that is what my first year uni halls room looks like, If you have got any questions, please leave a comment and I will reply asap.

Please find below a short video of my room tour if you are interested :)



Thanks for reading.
Have a lovely day and God bless :)