Sunday, 1 November 2015

My Week #44 (2015)

Start Of Fashion Show Rehearsals, SGUL Charity Week Continues, Halloween Movie Night And Song Of The Month

My Week 44 in my Filofax

Me before church last Sunday/Lunch in caffe at uni/ Charity week bake sale/Me making chicken stew/Dinner at halls/ Lovely African print dresses I found/ On my way to the library to study before dance rehearsals/ Friday morning/ Alternative event for Halloween- movie night.

Bible Verse Of The Week:
"Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart"
Psalm 37:4

Monday:
This was the start of the fashion show rehearsal sessions. I am currently in 4 dances, Afreakan, all girls medley dance, Beyonce medley  dance and one other. With most of my rehearsals being an hour long in the evenings, I have had to spend most of the time in the library while waiting for my rehearsal time as I really don't fancy going to halls after uni and walking back to uni for the rehearsals.

Tuesday:
We had another assessed practical and then I had a dance rehearsal before rushing to the Christian meeting straight after. 

Wednesday:
I was really tired after lectures and since we finished at 11am, I went back to halls to rest before my dance rehearsal in the evening. My rehearsal finished quite late but my friend was kind enough to wait for me in the library so we could walk back to halls together.

Thursday:
I had two dance rehearsals in the evening and they were quite intense but they were so much fun- more like a fun workout :)

Friday:
I finally sent off my DBS application after my documents were checked.
The CU organised an alternative Halloween event and we had a movie night with loads of food, singing and it was really fun.

Saturday:
The sign up sheet for the Teddy Bear Hospital clinics was released and I managed to steal 5 places before they were all taken.

Sunday:
After church today, I had a nap as usual, did some work and now I'm waiting to watch the X Factor results show :)

Song Of The Month- Ever Be by Kalley Heilligenthal

I first heard this song in one of the churches I visited a few weeks ago and I just love it.
It's November already and soon December will be hear and 2015 will be over. Through it all, I want His praise to ever be on my lips.

Wish you guys a lovely month of November :)


#Haircrush of the week
Another lovely wash and go :)

Hope you guys had a great week. 
Thanks for reading.
God bless :)