Friday, 11 December 2015

My Filofax Set Up For University

Hey guys, today I am going to be sharing another Filofax set up but this time it is for my compact Kyoto Rose Paperchase Planner which I use as my main planner (You can read my review of this planner here. I started uni a few months ago so I have been using this planner as well for university purposes. 

This is what you see when you open up the planner. On the left hand side, I just have some paperclips, stickers and I also keep some washi tape samples and stickers in the pockets. I also have one of my favourite bible verses at the bottom which says "But He knows the way that I take; when He has tested me, I will come out as PURE GOLD" Job 33:10
On the right hand side, I have my dashboard which is the same one from my previous set up. I only added one of my new favourite quotes which is "Decide today that you won't give up on your dreams and desires. Keep pressing forward, believing that you are anointed and empowered by God"

Behind my dashboard, I still keep my sticky notes and sticky tabs.

I currently have 6 sections in my planner. The very first is "PERSONAL INFO".
Here. I just keep all my personal information here.

Next section is my "DIARY". This is the main planning section where I write down most of my to do lists and tasks. I do share pages from my weekly pages every week.

Next section is "LISTS". This section is still the same from the previous set up.. I still keep my books to read, movies to watch lists, list of my online orders and also my washi tape inventory.

Next section is "UNIVERSITY".
This is the section where I keep all information related to university.

I have monthly calendar where I mark very important dates such as deadlines for essays, practical write up deadlines, tutor appointments and educational sessions run by the uni.

I also have a section for recording my academic progress. So far we have only had practical assessments but this is where I keep a record of all the work we do. These inserts came with the planner which is really helpful.

I also do have a mini notes section here where I write down important uni related lists such as ideas on how to set up my uni portfolio.

The next section "FITNESS". This too hasn't changed and it's still the same as in my previous set up. I might end up taking this section out as I don't really use it often any more.

Final section is "NOTES". This is the section for all my miscelleneous lists and notes.

At the back of my planner I have map of the London underground route. I got this from eBay and I just thought it would be a useful thing to have living in London.


The pen I use is my trustee Pilot Frixion pen which I got from Ryman.


YouTube Video
Hope this post was useful in some way or helped in giving you guys ideas on how to set up a planner for uni or just setting up your planner in general.
Thanks ever so much for reading.
Have a lovely day.
God bless.