Wednesday, 23 December 2015

My Week #51 (2015)

Back Home, Christmas Movies, HCA Shift And Lots Of Revision


Week 51 in my Filofax


Christmas tree in town/ Another Christmas tree lol/ Santa and his reindeer Christmas lights/ Me studying and trying to draw the internal structure of a spinal cord/ In the shopping centre./ Another beautifully decorated house. I am really obsessed with Christmas lights.

Bible Verse Of The Week:
"Forget the former things and; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing!
Isaiah 43:18-19a

So this week was really busy because I had to start revising as soon as I got home and it's been a struggle managing that and distractions at home.
I've also been catching up on some Christmas movies as they are my current favourite. 
I also managed to do a couple of shifts back at work. It has been a while and it was really nice to see my colleagues again. I realised how much I missed working with them.

Christmas Song Of The Week: Silent Night Live By Pentatonix



Hope you guys are having a great week so far.
If I am not able to post before Christmas, I want to wish you guys a very merry Christmas. Hope you all have a lovely day.
Thanks for reading.
God bless.