Sunday, 27 December 2015

My Week #52 (2015)

Lots Of Rain, New Hair And Christmas

My Week 52 in my Filofax

My bro made me a cup of hot chocolate while I was studying/ Last minute Christmas shopping/ Me trying on clothes/ A little piece of my coily versus my straight hair texture./ A piece I drew for Christmas/ Learning about skeletal muscles/ Our Christmas tree.

Bible Verse Of The Week:
"Let everything that has breath, praise the Lord."
Psalm 150:6

The weather this week wasn't the best at all. It's that time of the year again and winter is here. So we didn't have a white Christmas after all- we just had a rainy one. I hope you all had a really lovely Christmas and spent loads of time with your friends and loved ones. I had a lovely day and I am sad it's already over but with the rate at which 2015 flew by, I am confident it will be here already before we know it.
I have just been enjoying my time at home as my days here are numbered and soon it will be time to go back to uni. I got Senegalese twists in this week as a protective style and I am currently loving my new hair. Only a few days left in 2015 and I am quite excited for the new year.
Did you all have a good Christmas?
Let me know in the comments below.
Thanks for reading.
God bless.