Saturday, 19 December 2015

The Christmas Tag 2015

Christmas Tree - animated  (Christmas 2008) - christmas Photo

Hey guys,
I've been loving the Christmas season so far and so I decided to do another more Christmassy post here on my blog. I haven't really attempted to do blogmas because I think it's just a little bit too much and it might just end up making me feel quite overwhelmed.
I did the Christmas tag last year and I really had fun having a think about the questions so I thought I'd do it again this time. I thought there was no point answering the same questions from last year so I went through quite a few blogs and made a list of questions I haven't done before and here they are.


Have you ever had a white Christmas?


Considering the fact that I grew up in Cameroon and that it hardly snows a lot in the UK, I would have to say no. I don't mind not having a "white Christmas" though. I'm not a really big fan of the snow anyway.

Do you like to stay in your PJs on Christmas day or dress up?


I don't think I've ever spent Christmas in my PJs. Even when we don't go anywhere, we always had visitors in our house on Christmas day while growing up so after dressing up for church in the morning we would normally just stay in these clothes all day. Here in the UK, our Christmases have been quite similar.

Where do you usually spend your Christmas holiday?


I've spent all my Christmases with my family, friends and close ones at our house. We've never really spent Christmas somewhere else.

Have you ever built a gingerbread house?


Sadly no :( I feel like there's quite a few things I haven't tried out yet. I would deffo love to build a gingerbread house. I did decorate a gingerbread man though if that counts for something :D

What is your favourite Christmas song?


Oh gosh I love Christmas songs. Angels We Have Heard On High, Oh Come All Ye Faithful, The First Noel and loads of others. My most recent favourite has be O Holy Night and I love the cover by Pentatonix.



Is your Christmas tree real or fake?


Our Christmas tree is fake. We unpack it and store it away after Christmas and then bring it out again the next year. I would love to have an experience with a real tree though :)

What do you like to do on your Christmas break?


My Christmas breaks in the past have always been a time to really have a good rest away from uni and all that stuff but that is not the story of  my life this time around. I have loads of revision to do I guess I just have to deal with that.

Candy cane or gingerbread men?


I would have to go for gingerbread men. I love candy canes but I can easily get bored with them.

Are you a pro present wrapper or do you fail miserably?


Ah I suck at wrapping presents. I had to watch tutorials on YouTube. It's bad!!!

What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?


I would really love to visit New York at Christmas time or any of the other big cities besides London. London has already been ticked off now. I would love to go to and explore any big Christmas markets too as I haven't really gotten the chance to do that.

So that's the end for now guys. I hope you all enjoyed this little tag. Please feel free to join in if you fancy it.
Thanks so much for reading.
Happy Holidays.
God bless :)