Wednesday, 13 January 2016

Faith Journal Flip Through #9

Hey guys,
Today I will be sharing with you a few pages from my Faith Journal.


This page was inspired by the theme of the month of September 2015 which was "Fruitfulness" and the bible verse for that month was Psalm 105:24

This page has actually been featured on here before. It was inspired by one of the lessons from Our Daily Bread Devotional last year. There was a post on how I did this here so you can check it out. 

I found this quote online about the meaning of the letters in the word HOPE- HOLD ON, PAIN ENDS. And I thought it went really well with what the bible says in John 16:33. These were the comforting words of Jesus himself saying that He has given us peace. He said we will have troubles but because He has overcome the world and He lives in us, we are capable of overcoming these troubles that the world brings too. In other words, there is nothing the world can throw at us that we won't be able to brush off. Only if we keep trusting Him because He has got us.

This was one of the verses for my scripture art journal and I loved it. This year, I have made it my priority to try and know God more through his Word. I have come to discover that there is no other way that we could get to know our Heavenly Father than digging deep into the Word.


This page was inspired by the theme of the month for October.

These are some of the bible verses I came across which I really loved.

I can't say how much I'm grateful to God for who I am and where I am today. When I think about the people He has sent my way to help me in my journey and how He has always been there and never left me through it all, I just can't express how grateful I am. I have a lot to be thankful for and always will. That is why I want gratitude to be a part of me from this year 2016 and onwards.

That's all I have to share for now.
Thanks ever so much for stopping by.
God bless :)