Friday, 26 February 2016

2016 Mini Collective Book Haul


Hello lovely people,

So one of my goals for 2016 was to try and read a few more books than I did in 2015 and so far I would say I am indeed reading more. I did buy a few books and decided to share with what you all what I got.



The first book I got is a "medical romance" novel and I got it from a charity shop. There are two stories in one(Tina Beckett's How To Find A Man In Five Dates and Amalie Berlin's Breaking Her No-Dating Rule). This is the one I am currently reading so I will hopefully be posting a review soon.

The next book I got is called "Chasing Hope" by Kathryn Cushman which I got off Amazon.. I read a review of this book on another blog and it was quite interesting so I thought I would give it a go. I am looking forward to reading it.


Last but not the least, I got the book "Life Without Limits" by Nick Vijicic from Amazon. I have been following the author's page on Facebook and I know a lot about him but I wasn't quite aware he had written books so when I saw a post on Facebook mentioning it, I immediately went it search for his books and grabbed this one first. I am also really looking forward to reading this one.

I will make sure to post a review of all these books mentioned so make sure to check back.
What books are you currently reading or are on your "to read" list?
Please do let me know in the comments.
Thanks for stopping by.
God bless.