Sunday, 7 February 2016

My Week #5 In Review (2015)

End Of Exams, War Room, Making Puff Puff, Boat Party And Home For The Weekend


My Week 5 in my Filofax

Finally watching the movie War Room/ At the after exams boat party of the River Thames/ I made puff puff for the first time/ Beautiful sunset/ Going home for the weekend.

Monday:
This week started with more revision. The second year Biomeds had their written exams and so it was nice for them to finally finish.
Tuesday:
We had our formative anatomy exam. It was in the dissection room and it was for an hour. The fact that it was formative meant that most of us didn't revise for it as much as we would have if it were summative. Hopefully it went well-but even if it didn't, I guess it doesn't matter.

Wednesday:
I spent all of my day in my room revising. This was the last day before the exams and so I was just trying to squeeze in any extra revision I could. I finally went to bed at 2am but thankfully I did have a good night's sleep.

Thursday:
We had our very first written exams here at uni and it was definitely an experience. The structure was obviously different from what we were all used to. I am hoping that it went well. I am just really glad it's all over now and I can breathe for a couple of days before Sem 2 starts.

After the exam, my friend and I went to town and got a few things to make puff puff and we made and fried some later that evening for the very first time. The first batch was burnt coz we let the oil heat up for too long and we were fortunate not to have caused the fire alarm to go off.

We also did watch a couple of movies like War Room, Never Back Down, Mighty Joe Young and The Zoo Keeper. It was a really nice way to end the day.

Friday:
I woke up a bit late because exams were over and I didn't really see the point of waking up early.
Later that evening, my friends and I went to the after exams boat party on River Thames. It was really fun and not too bad at all for my first ever boat party.

Saturday:
I did a bit of cleaning in my room then packed my stuff because I was going home for the weekend.

Sunday:
Im currently at home and do not want to leave. Semester 2 starts on Wednesday and I am not ready for more learning but I am guessing I do not have a choice.

Hope you all had a lovely week.
Thanks for reading my blog.
Don't forget to follow to keep up to date with weekly posts.
God bless :)