Sunday, 21 February 2016

My Week #7 In Review (2016)

Tooting Show Rehearsals Week 2, More Lectures, My First Pocket Letter, RAG Week And Meeting Up With My Friends

Week 7 in my Filofax

Sunday night anatomy prep/ Going through resp lecture notes/ At Giraffe restaurant in central London with my friends at our first meet up/ Food and desert we ordered.

Monday:
We had our very first anatomy session in the dissection room for Semester 2 and it was really interesting. I didn't have any dance rehearsals which was good. This week was the start of RAG Week and there was a line of different activities going on around uni to try and raise money for different charities. Some of the activities included an auctioning evening, Take Me Out event and Jail Break (where participants where required to travel as far away from London as possible without spending any of their personal money)

Tuesday:
We had our first computer practical of the semester and it was assessed but it was went well so I was quite happy. 

Wednesday:
We didn't have any lectures so I spent most of the day catching up on my lectures from last week. I also went to town to buy some food before going for my dance rehearsals which were from 6pm till about 10pm so it was a pretty tiring day.

Thursday:
This was the start of week 2 of lectures and so we had 6 lectures as well. We are learning about the cardiovascular system this week which is quite interesting but it is a lot of information to take in at once.

Friday:
We had 5 lectures and I was so happy when it was all over because I was so looking forward to the weekend.

Saturday:
I met up with my friends which I met on the online student forum "The Student Room". We had been talking for over 2 years and we finally got the chance to meet up in person. We went to central London where we bowled, went on a ride on the bumper cars and did a  lot of activities in the arcade. We later went for dinner in a restaurant called "Giraffe". The food was really good and we all had a really good time.
I also met up with my parents in Victoria and I went back home with some fried rice and fried plantains :)
When I got home, I also received my very first pocket letter in the post which I will be sharing soon so keep an eye out for that post :)

Sunday:
I was quite tired after church service today so I had a long nap and then I'm just doing some more anatomy prep. It is also going to be a very busy week so hopefully it is a good one.

How has your week been?
Let me know in the comments below.
Thanks for visiting.
God bless.