Wednesday, 24 February 2016

Pocket Letter Share #1


Hey everyone,
Today I have yet another exciting post to share. Daisy from MyGreenCow shared a post on her instagram page a couple of weeks ago giving an opportunity for people looking for pen pals to comment with their info so others could contact them. I just thought I would give it a go and see how it turns out and I am so glad I did.

Through this post, I met Melissa who is from Belgium and she is one of the sweetest people ever. We got talking on insta and then decided to send each other pocket letters. It was the very first one both of us had ever made and so it was really hard at the beginning but I finally received hers and I thought I would share with you guys what she sent me.

For those of you who have no idea what a pocket letter is, you can find all the answers you need here.

So this is the pocket letter I got from Melissa. We both decided to use the 6x6 pocket sleeves.

In the top row she included a letter, some really cute stickers as you can see from the picture above and also a cut out of some of her favourite quotes. I really do love quotes and I am glad she does too. I think it was very sweet of her to include these quotes. My absolute favourite is the one that says "My future is so bright I need shades"

In the middle row, she included a few more cutouts and some washi tape. The washi designs are so pretty and I love the fact that they are the thin rolls as well. I don't really own that many thin washi tapes.


Finally, in the bottom row, she included some more washi tape samples which I absolutely love, some sticky notes, a tag and some other planner goodies. 

Everything is just so beautiful and I can't wait to start using them. In fact, I may have already started using the washi in my planner and my journals. 
Thank you so much Melissa if you're reading this.. I really do love all the items you sent me.

Have you guys ever heard of pocket letters?
Have you ever gotten one?
Do you have a pen pal?
 Have you ever sent or received snailmail/happy mail?
Please do let me know in the comments below.
Thanks for visiting.
God bless :)