Wednesday, 9 March 2016

Gratitude Journal Flip Through #2

Hey guys,

Some of you may know I decided to do a gratitude journal challenge this year and I shared my pages for January which you can find here.. Today I will be sharing my pages for February.

The first prompt for week 5 was "Something someone gave you". Before I came to uni, my friend Becky who blogs over at artybexa gave me a little poster she made herself and the bible verse Psalm 118:6 was written on it. It says "The Lord is with me. I will not be afraid." I thought it was very thoughtful of her and that verse is very encouraging especially facing this new chapter of my life. It is comforting to know that God is with me.

The second prompt for week 5 was "Books that changed my life". If I am to be totally honest, the only book so far that has changed my life and turned it round for the better is God's Word. I am still in the process of discovering and reading other books but so far, the Bible is the only book that has made the greatest impact in my life.


The first prompt for week 6 was "The city you live in". I currently study in London but I'm from a town which is a lot more quieter and totally different from London. I am really very grateful I get to enjoy the best of both worlds.

The second prompt for week 6 was "Acts of love". I am very grateful for all the people in my love and even for people I don't know that have shown acts of love towards me. But most of all I am grateful for my Saviour- Jesus Christ who portrayed the greatest act of love ever by dying on the cross for my sins even though I will never deserve such sacrifice. I am grateful for the cross.

The first prompt for Week 7 was "A friend 1". I found this quote online which I really loved and I dedicated this to my best friend who I now see more like my sister rather than a friend. I am grateful for lasting friendships like this in my life with people who encourage you to go forward in life.

The second prompt for week 7 was "Music". I don't believe I would ever be able to describe how grateful I am for the gift of music. I love singing and dancing and listening to music and I also play the ukulele so music is a big part of me. I am grateful for the lyrics that speak to you and comfort you just when you need it.

The first prompt for week 8 was a challenge actually. It prompted us to "show gratitude to 3 people". There are so many people in my life but I had to choose three to show gratitude to and if you want to know about how I did, then make sure to check the next gratitude journal flip through post.

Last but not the least we had the second prompt for week 8 which was "Role Models". There are a lot of people I know that I admire and people that inspire me to be the best version of myself. I am very grateful for all these for God giving me the opportunity to meet them. 

The Youtube Video
What are you grateful for this month?
Please do let me know in the comments.
Thanks for stopping  by.
God bless :)