Monday, 14 March 2016

My Week #10 In Review (2016)

TBH Clinic, Last Tooting Show Rehearsals, Tooting Show 2016 And CMF Ceilidh Dance

Tooting Show 2016/ My first Ceilidh/ Tooting Show Cast and Crew/ St George's Gospel Choir ministering at Tooting Show 2016

Monday:
The week started with a normal session with a session in the dissection room as usual and I didn't really have any lectures after that but we had a lung mechanics practical. I also had rehearsals later that day and it went on till late. We finally left uni at about 1am in the morning.

Tuesday:
It was quite a tiring start for me as I had to prep for my practical which I had later in the afternoon but I was able to prep for it and the practical went well.
In the evening we had a run through of the Tooting Show and picked up on a few errors which we needed to work on before the show.

Wednesday:
We didn't have any lectures so I cooked in the morning then I went for my Teddy Bear Hospital clinic. This time I taught children in primary school about the importance of scrubbing up, wearing masks, washing hands and when and why we wash hands. It was a fun station to teach but quite exhausting as my partner and I had to make all the kids put om the scrubs and masks and then take it back off again 5 mins later.

I had dance rehearsals later that evening. It was the last run through before the show but we finished quite early.

Thursday:
Today was the first day of the Tooting Show 2016 and it was exciting.  My friends came to watch but there were only about 100 people. Even so, the crowd was still very supportive. The Show went great but we were all looking forward to Friday's crowd as there loads of people coming.

Friday:
There were indeed about 300 people that turned up for the show. Family, friends and students all come to watch us dance,  act and perform. It was really nice to pass the message out about Mental Health awareness.

There was an after party after the show and it was great. I was really tired by the end of it.

Saturday,
I did wake up late because of the after party the night before but my friends and I were able to make it to a Ceidhl danve thingy which was organised by Christiam Medical Fellowship at Imperial. It was really nice and fun and I met loads of other young christians which was really nice.

Sunday;
I was really tried when I woke up this morning but I had to go to church. After church, I had a long nap and then did some work. We break up for Easter on Tuesday so Im excited to have my last few days of lectures for a while.

How has your week been?
Please do let me know in the comments.
Thanks for stopping by.
God bless.