Sunday, 27 March 2016

My Week #12 In Review (2016)

PICU Shadowing Shift, Going Back Home, Brother's 17th Birthday, Making Pocket Letters, Good Friday And Easter

My little trip to Holland Park to Cameroon High Commission office/ The spring flowers are starting to blossom. I love the colour they bring with them./ In the train going back home./ Just enjoying my new colour crush planner./ My new set of bunny sticky notes arrived.

Monday:
I had my shadowing shift on the paediatric ward at St George's hospital and the consultant and doctors were really nice. The shift was a lot more chilled than the one I had on the neonatal unit back in December but I was able to understand more about some lung diseases we had been learning about in lectures.

Tuesday:
I went to Holland Park in the morning because I had to run a little errand for my dad and then I left for home later that afternoon. I got back home at about 6:30 in the evening.

Wednesday:
It's nice to be back home because I miss my family and food and my town. I spent the day catching up on some of my series. 

Thursday:
I was able to do some work which I was glad about so it was a productive day.

Friday:
Good Friday was a good day. It was mum's off day and so she did a bit of cooking which was good. I tried to do some work but did get a lot of distractions so I did some afrobeat workout sesssions instead.

Saturday:
My day started with a bit of a headache but it did get better as the went by. I managed to get work done like I had planned to which was good.

Sunday:



Hope you guys had a wonderful Easter. I love this time of year when we are reminded about the greatest act of love that was ever performed which happened on the cross of Calvary.
"For He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; the chastisement of our peace was upon Him, and by His stripes we are healed"
Isaiah 53:5

"Why do you seek The Living One among the dead? He is not here but He has risen."
Luke 24:5-6

Hope you all had a lovely week.
Thanks for stopping by.
God bless :)