Sunday, 10 April 2016

My Week #14 In Review (2016)

Feeling unmotivated, Sunsets, New Blogs, Pocket Letter And End Of Easter Break

I don't have a picture of my Filofax decorations this week because I ran out of inserts and I left my spares back at uni. 

Butter Caramel Candies my dad bought for us. I finished the whole packet within a few hours/ Morning Bible Study session/ My new stickers arrived. I got them from a lady on the UK planner addicts Facebook group./ My second pocket letter finally arrived./ Beautiful sunset/ Study snack.

This week has gone by really quickly. I can't believe the Easter break has already come to an end. My brothers start school again tomorrow but I start lectures again on Thursday so I will be going back to London on Wednesday. 

I got my Easter pocket letter from my pen pal in Belgium. I received lots and lots of cute items and I can't wait to share with you guys all what I received so make sure to check back soon for a post.

I also discovered many new blogs this week written by Christian teenagers. I love seeing teens not being afraid to write about or confidently tell others about their faith especially in such a world where it is not very popular. Two amazing blogs I found this week are Scattered Journal Pages run by the very talented Amanda and also Apples Of Gold run by the amazing Jessica. They are really amazing writers and I fell in love with their blogs straight away. Definitely worth checking out.

I have also been enjoying taking pictures of sunsets lately. There's a few pictures of them on my phone. What's not to love about sunsets? They are such a beautiful sight. A few days ago, I woke up feeling a bit unmotivated to do anything and I found it hard to get into my studying routine so I went out for a little walk. During my walk, the clouds caught my eye and for a moment I just stood there gazing at the sky trying to think about the wonderful Creator behind such intricate design. The God responsible for this work of art- who is the same God that loves and cares about me. I thought about this bible passage below.

28 “And why do you worry about clothes? See how the flowers of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. 29 Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. 30 If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you—you of little faith?
-Matthew 6:28-30

And I also remembered Jesus' words about the sparrows from the bible passage below.

29 Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground outside your Father’s care.[b]30 And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. 31 So don’t be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows.
-Matthew 10:29-31

Both these passages reminded me that we have absolutely no reason to worry or even to feel discouraged. God is thinking about us and He will take care of us because we are His children and He loves us with an unconditional love.

Hope you all had an amazing week.
Anyone going back to uni or resuming school?
Please do let me know in the comments below,
Thanks for reading.
God bless.