Sunday, 17 April 2016

My Week #15 In Review (2016)

Going Back To Uni, Start Of Lectures, First Crochet Project And A Hair Business?


My Week 15 in my Filofax

On the train back to London/ Doing some studying/ I did finger coils on my friend's hair :)/ I started my first crochet project in a long time/ Lectures, learning about medical genetics/ Bible study session


Favourite verse of the week:

"Pray in the Spirit at all times and on every occasion. Stay alert and be persistent in your prayers for all believers everywhere."

-Ephesians 6:18


I came back to London on Wednesday and we started lectures on Thursday. I would normally go back on a Monday if we were were starting lectures on Thursday but this time, I didn't feel like coming back to uni for some reason.

We have been doing only Biomedical Science specific modules so far as our medic friends are on placement for the next two weeks so we are not going to be having lectures with them for a while.

I also started my first crochet project this week. I used to crochet when I was younger but all I knew how to do then were scarves and bags. I decided to get back into it this time and I am working on a hat. I'm thinking about sharing it on the blog when I am done so we'll see how it turns out.

Also, I did finger coils for two of my friends over the weekend but I did it for free because it was just practice for me as I had never done them before. But I was thinking to myself, if I get more requests in the future, should I charge or not? I guess only time will tell.

Anyway that was my week in a nutshell.
How was your week?
Please do let me know in the comments below.
Thanks for visiting.
God bless.