Wednesday, 27 April 2016

Tag: The Blogger Awards

Hello everyone,
Today, I bring you another tag where I will be answering a few questions. The lovely Tshegofatso from Sempiternal Adventures tagged me and I love tags so here are the answers to the questions she asked.

1. What is your dream job? 
My dream job would be anything that would involve helping people and trying my best to put a smile on their faces. One where I can encourage others and to let them know that sometimes bad things happen but even then- it is not the end.

 2. Which place would you most like to visit and why?
I think I might have mentioned it here before but I would really love to visit New York and Paris because I love the big cities. I would also really love to feel the warmth and sun of the Caribbeans :)


 3. Why did you start blogging? 
I started blogging back in 2014 because I really wanted to document my journey through applying for medicine and getting through medical school. As you probably can tell I am not in medical school yet but I'd love to be someday. Now I blog because I love interacting with others and meeting new people who are like-minded and just sharing ideas. I love the blogging community.


 4. What are your favourite topics to write about? 
I love writing about my Filofaxes, planning, stationery, journalling, books, God and just my life in general.


 5. Share your favourite quote.
"Don't compare your progress with that of others. We all need our own time to travel our own distance. Your time will come."


 6. If you could be any superhero who would you be and why?
Hmm this was a tricky one. I'm not really sure to be honest but I would really like to have the ability to know what people are thinking. That can come in handy sometimes haha.


 7. If you could choose one song to listen to everyday for the rest of your life what would it be? 
I wouldn't really want to listen to one song for the rest of my life honestly. I would get bored of it. I have been enjoying songs from the Christian bands "United Pursuit" and "Elevation Worship" recently. I absolutely love their songs.


 8. What has blogging taught you? 
Blogging has taught me a lot about managing my time and it has helped me improve my writing too. I have come to meet so many amazing people who have inspired me to be more creative and also to strengthen my relationship with God.


 9. What do you worry about and why? 
Being a young adult in the 21st century, I guess my worries are pretty much basic. I worry about what the future holds BUT I have learnt over the past couple weeks that worrying does not do me any good. Plus I found this brilliant quote on Facebook which I decided to share on Snapchat.





And this is also one of my favourite bible verses reminding us that the energy or time you spend worrying could be spent talking to God about it in prayer.

Philippians 4:6-7
Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus. (NLT)


10. What are some new hobbies you would like to take on?
Apart from my recent love for taking photos of nature, I have decided to start crocheting again. I used to do it when I was younger and I stopped because I couldn't make anything I could wear but I have picked it up again and I am excited about all the exciting projects I plan to work on.

Hope you all had fun learning more about me. 
If you are a blogger reading this and would like to take part, then please feel free to give it a go.
What did you think of the questions?
Please do let me know in the comments.
Thanks so much for visiting.
God bless.