Wednesday, 13 April 2016

The Gallery Of God #1 (A Photo Journal)

*Introducing a new blog series*


Hello guys,

If you have been following my blog for a while now, you would have noticed that I love journalling, crafting, smash booking, planning and literally anything stationery related. I recently found out that I really love taking pictures- not pictures of people but pictures of nature, clouds, sunsets, sunrise, flowers, plants, birds and many others. I haven't always been an outdoors person but I would really love to discover more about nature. 

Since I have taken lots of these pictures on my phone, I thought I would share some of them with you guys- hence the new blog series called "The Gallery Of God". 
This title was inspired by the Our Daily Bread lesson on the 1st of April. 
Most of these pictures were taken with my phone and might not be of the best quality but I hope you enjoy having a look through them.

"O Lord my God, when I in awesome wonder  

Consider all the worlds thy hands have made,

I see the stars, I hear the rolling thunder,

Thy power throughout the universe displayed"



This one was taken from my university room window sometime in January of this year. I was so excited to see the sun so I just had to take a picture.

This one was taken back in December 2015 when my friends and I went to Winter Wonderland. I just love how the photo turned out. The clouds are my favourite bit.

This was taken when my friends and I went to Richmond Park in London. There were horses about and we found horse's hoove prints in the sand. I decided to see how small the prints were compared to my feet :)

Another photo from Richmond Park

Enjoying the sunset at Richmond Park

Another sunset view from my uni room window. Don't you just love those beautiful colours?

This one was taken on my way to uni back from town. It had just rained and the sun was trying to find it's way out of all the dark clouds. It wasn't as dark as shown in the photo but I still love it. Reminds me of someone standing on a lonely road about to give up and then you see a light at the end of the tunnel. 


"Then sings my soul, my Saviour, God to thee:

How great thou art

How great thou art"


What do you guys think of the photos?
Which one is your favourite?
Please do let me know in the comments below.
Thanks for stopping by.
God bless.