Friday, 13 May 2016

The Gallery Of God #2 (A Photo Journal)


Hello lovely people,

Today I will be sharing with you another post from my series called "The Gallery Of God".
This is basically where I share all the photos I have been taking over the past few weeks on my phone- all of which portray the amazing handiwork of our Creator. Hope you enjoy having a look at the photos.




"Consider the lilies, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin; but I tell you, not even Solomon in all his glory clothed himself like one of these. "But if God so clothes the grass in the field, which is alive today and tomorrow is thrown into the furnace, how much more will He clothe you? You men of little faith! 

This photo was taken while I was on the train on my way back from Holland Park in London. 
The sea and the clouds go very well together :)

This photo was taken on my way back from Bible study one Tuesday evening.

Our neighbours have got lots of flowers in their little gardens at the front of their houses and I always admire them every time I walk past. This one is one of my favourites. I love the fact that its leaves are a mix of green and brownish stripes. It's so beautiful.

This was taken on my way to town from uni in front somewhere around St George's hospital. The red ones always stand out to me.

And here's a mixture of all the other colours as well :)

I am a sucker for pink and so I instantly fell in love with this one when I saw it in front of our neighbour's garden.

I thought this one was very pretty as well.

More pink flowers for me :)

Last but not the least- is this one which was taken on my way back from uni with my friends. We had just finished the first Christian Union meeting of the term and we were going back to halls and we noticed this beautiful sunset which is a typical evening in London. I thought it was beautiful and worth sharing.

Thanks so much for reading guys.
Which photo is your favourite?
Please do let me know in the comments.
God bless :)