Sunday, 5 June 2016

My Week #22 In Review (2016)

We Found A House, Undergraduate Open Day And Exam In 11 Days


My Week 22 in my Filofax

Waiting to do my last practical of the year/I had bubble tea for the first time/ Teaching basic life support station at the uni open day/ Trying to do some doodling. A quote I found at the tube station.


This week has been a really hectic one. My first exam is in 11 days from today and we still had lectures this week. My last lecture is on Tuesday and I am so glad because that will give me time to focus on revision 100%.

After 2 intense weeks of searching, we finally found a house we are going to live in next academic year. We have paid the deposit and secured the house which is good because it was a very stressful process. We just have to sort out references and wait to see if the landlord accepts us. I will keep you all updated with the house situation.

I also volunteered at my first undergraduate Open Day here at SGUL. We had about 500 prospective students and their friends and family come around and there were campus and accommodation tours, clinical skills stations and many different talks going on including question and answer sessions. It was a good experience for me to improve my people skills and just to work with other people so I really enjoyed it.




It's finally June- the month of Summer. I can't wait to be able to enjoy the sun, have ice cream and just relax and have some time off studying and exams.

Song Of The Month 
Lord Of Hosts by Shane and Shane



"Lord of hosts you're with us.
With us in the fire.
With us as a shelter.
With us in the storm.
You will lead us.
Through the fiercest battles.
Oh where else would we go but with the Lord of Hosts?"

Hope you all had a great week and all the best to anyone still about to write exams like me.
Thanks for stopping by.
God bless.