Sunday, 17 July 2016

My Week #27 In Review (2016)

Coming Home, Going Back To Work, Passing My Exams And A Call To Pray


Saying goodbye to my empty room at uni. I am going to miss my room a lot and miss all of the space I had and the ensuite./ My first day back at work./ Having doughnuts at work. It's very hard to work on my ward and be on a diet because there are always snacks lying about in every corner./ Waiting for the train at the train station after a very long shift.

I was finally able to go back home after staying at uni for over a week after exams. If you would like to know why I had to stay back at uni, you can read my previous post here.
I had already called to book a few shifts before I came home so I started work almost immediately. It was really good to meet with my old colleagues again and to catch up. It took me a while to get used to the whole routine of being a health care assistant again but I got around it in the end.

Also, my university sent out general pass/fail results for my year and I found out I passed my exams. The uni will post out letters at the end of the month letting us know about our individual marks so I am still waiting for those.

This week was a very sad week for many people taking into consideration all the things that are happening around the world today. There has been the loss of many lives and many are still being lost as the days go by. We have come to that point where no one is safe anymore and going out and coming back alive is only by the grace of God. That is why I thought it would be important to mention that this is the time when we all need Jesus more than ever. This is the time when we all need to pray for all our loved ones, family and for ourselves. We need to draw closer to God because He is the only one that can lead us through these many shadows. We can only hide in the safety of His love because without Him we are nothing. So we should be encouraged to keep praying for one another and continue showing love to one another for there are three things that endure- hope, faith and love but the greatest of all is love.

How was your week?
Please do share some good news to some one or show some love to someone so they can be encouraged.
Thanks ever so much for visiting.
God bless.