Wednesday, 20 July 2016

My Week #28 In Review (2016)

Four Shifts, Sorted Out Student Finance Application, New Hairstyle And Hot Weather


Having tea break at work/ In the train going to work and I felt inspired by this quote/ More early mornings walking to the train station./ Having lunch at work.

This week was a very busy one for me because I was able to scoop up 4 bank shifts and so most of my week was spent working. I had a lot of early mornings, train journeys and moments to enjoy the beautiful sunrise so I had a lot of opportunities to take pictures. These early mornings in the summer are so beautiful as the sunrises and sunsets are always such pretty sights and I never really get tired of them. 

I also was able to finally send off my student finance application and that has been sorted now. 
I got a new hairstyle this week which I did myself. I used some purple ombre extensions and did two flat twists with my hair and I have received so many compliments ever since especially from patients at work. I always like experimenting with colour in my hair and I have realised that I really love purple hair. I have been seriously considering dying my natural hair purple when I finally cut off my straight ends but I guess when the time comes, I will re-evaluate and see how I still feel about the putting colour in my hair.

Don't you guys just love the nice cool weather we've been having lately? It has been very warm and I've been loving the sun. This also means that it has been very hot on the wards and running around all day doing 12.5 hour shifts in those uniforms we have in this weather is not very nice.
I am still grateful for the lovely weather though and I hope it stays like that for the rest of the summer.

How has your week been? 
Please do let me know in the comments below.
Thanks for reading.
God bless :)