Sunday, 14 August 2016

My Week #32 In Review (2016)

Restarting My Exercise Regime, Splits stretches, Nice Shifts And Watching The Olympic Games At Work

My brother's sandwich goodness/ In the process of seasoning some chicken for chicken stew./ About to start work./ Book I am currently reading./ Waiting for my dad to come pick me up from work/ My lunch at work.

This week went by quite quickly I would say and I think it was because I was working for most of it. I was off on Monday and Tuesday and went back to work on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday. 
We had really nice shifts this week as we had quite a lot of empty beds so fewer patients to look after which was nice.

This week, I also restarted my exercise regime again with my dance workouts and I have also started doing a lot of stretches so I can be able to get into the splits. So far it's been quite hard but I am not going to give up and hopefully by the end of the year, I will be able to get into my splits :)

The highlight of my week was when I was able to watch Usain Bolt run live on the ward from one of the patient's tvs. I am so excited for the semi-finals and finals tonight. Are any of you watching the Olympic games? Please do let me know in the comments.

17Although the fig tree shall not blossom, neither shall fruit be in the vines; the labour of the olive shall fail, and the fields shall yield no meat; the flock shall be cut off from the fold, and there shall be no herd in the stalls: 18Yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will joy in the God of my salvation

Habakkuk 3:17-18

Hope you all had a lovely week.
Thanks for stopping by.
God bless.