Sunday, 21 August 2016

My Week #33 in Review (2016)

Usain Bolt's Triple Triple, Sir Mo Farah- An Absolute Legend, I've Got My House Keys And Moving Some Of My Stuff In.

My favourite photo from the Olympic Games/ Lunch at work/ Cupcakes for my new house mates/ I found a grey hair strand on my brother's head./ Watching the Olympic Games.

My highlight for this week was obviously the Olympic games. It was so amazing to see Usain Bolt defend his titles yet again and win another 3 gold medals. Also, it was even more amazing to see Mo Farah defend his 5000m and 10000m titles. I think Team GB athletes worked so hard and their achievements said it all. I was very much looking forward to this and I enjoyed watching it so much I can't wait for Tokyo 2020. Did any of you watch the Olympic Games?

Also this week, I took some of my stuff to my new room in London in the house I will be living in from next month. I was also able to get my keys for the house and whenever I have the time to go back to London, I will take more stuff with me and also get my room keys. I am now getting very excited for second year and I really want to decorate my room so I have been looking at buying a few bits a bobs to add that special touch. The summer break is almost over and soon I will be back at uni but so far, I have just been working and taking driving lessons so my summer break has been really busy.

How has you summer been so far? 
Have you been able to get up to much? 
Please do let me know in the comments down below.
Thanks for watching.
God bless :)