Sunday, 28 August 2016

My Week #34 In Review (2016)

My Go Ape Experience, 4 Weeks Till The Start Of Second Year And A Week To Go Till Forum
I love me some BBQ chicken/ Enjoying the sunset on my way back from Bible Study/ On our way to Go Ape/ Getting ready to climb trees at Go Ape/ Tree top adventure/ Filming a new video for my YouTube channel


Quote of the week
"You can't fall if you don't climb. But then there is no joy living your whole life on the ground. Take a risk."

The highlight of my week was definitely experiencing the adventures on the tree tops at Go Ape. I had been working a lot this week and one of my colleagues at work suggested we went to Go Ape which is an outdoor tree top adventure. I had never been to any outdoor activity before so it was a really good thing to experience. I was very excited about it because I knew it was going to be so much fun and even though I am terrified of heights, I decided I was going to try it out anyway. I have to say that I absolutely loved the whole experience and it was so much fun. The whole course involved ladders, nets, zip lines, crossing bridges and so much more. It was £33 for each person and we completed the course in about 3 hours. I was so glad I did it in the end because it was a lot of fun.

We were told this week that we will officially be starting 2nd year on the 26th of September which is less than a month from today. It is all getting really exciting as the new academic year draws nearer. I know some of my friends in older years who have already started so it feels as though I have started too more or less.

I also realised that it is only a week to go till Forum- which is a camping retreat organised by Christian Unions all over the country. Over a thousand students from CUs all over the UK will be attending and I believe it is going to be an amazing experience to meet with God and experience His presence with other young Christians. I still need to get a few things to get ready for the trip as it lasts for 5 days (From the 5th to the 9th of September). I probably will be blogging about the whole experience so keep an eye out for that.

Hope you all had a wonderful week.
Thanks ever so much for stopping by.
God bless :)