Thursday, 22 September 2016

My Week #37 In Review (2016)

Last Shift At Work, Re-enrolling For Second Year, Going To London Yet Again, Decorating My Room

Doing more decortations for my room/ I re-enrolled at uni so I am now officially a second year Biomedical Science Student./ Last day at work/ I saw this post on insta and I couldn't be happier to see this queen proudly wear her God-given hair not because she was told not to, but because she knows no one can dim her light :)

Quote Of The Week
"Have you ever been told that you are too much?
And then made yourself less in order to fit in?
STOP IT!!!
If they can't handle you being YOU;
Then it's their loss"
-SusanneH

This week, I had my last shift at work for the summer. I had spent most of my summer working and so it was good to know that I was finally going to get a break. I took in some cakes and sweets and even though I am not really going for good, it was still hard to say goodbye to my colleagues. I am going to miss them a lot but hopefully I will be able to see them again soon.

This week, I also re-enrolled for second year and it seemed so surreal because I remember when I enrolled for the first time at university almost a year ago and now I have to accept that I am no longer a Fresher. I also travelled to London on Sunday evening because I will be helping out with events during Fresher's week so I will be staying in my uni room during this time. I have also had the opportunity to add a little bit of colour in my room by bringing my butterfly duvet cover. I will be doing a proper room tour when I move into my room on the 23rd so if you are interested, keep an eye out for that post.

How has your week been?
Please do let me know in the comments below.
Thanks for stopping by.
God bless :)