Sunday, 25 September 2016

My Week #38 In Review (2016)

Fresher's Fayre 2016. Free Popcorn And Milkshake, Free Donuts After Discos, Meeting The Freshers, Officially Moving Into My Uni Room


Views from my friend's office in London./ Walk in the park/ Pizza with the girls/ Move in day and arranging my room/ Getting into journalling again/ I watched a mvie last night called "The Encounter. It is Christian movie and it was really very moving and touching. If you are interested, I would definitely recommend you watch it as I thought it was a really good movie :)

Quote of the week:
Sometimes you have to get knocked down lower than you have ever been so you can stand taller then you ever were. Don't give up on God

This week was a super busy one for me as it was Fresher's week here at my university. Even though I am not a fresher, I came down to London to take part in some freshers events. I helped out the paediatric soceity at the Fresher's Fayre and also the Afro-Caribbean, Dance and Christian Union soceities. There were so many freebies being handed out and lots of free food as well. We were given free milkshakes from Dip and Flips restaurant and also some free popcorn from Amazon student. There were so many Freshers at the Fayre and so it was really good to see so many new faces.

Another thing I did was week was help out the Christian Union hand out free donuts after the Freshers discos. This was an idea we stole from another university but it was such a huge progress as so many people loved it and were very receptive. It was also an opportunity to be able to have some conversations with some non-Christians about God, Jesus and the Bible so we took this opportunity to tell them about the Gospel. I am going to be doing a separate post later on about my experience with telling others about Jesus so keep an eye out for that if you are interested.

I have also officially moved into my uni room and I will be doing room tour very soon so you can keep an eye out for that too. My parents brought the rest of my stuff down on Friday and I was able to finish setting up my room so I will be able to take some good pictures very soon.

How has your week been?
Please do let me know in the comments below.
Thanks so much for reading.
God bless :)