Wednesday, 21 December 2016

Blogmas 2016: Faith Journal Flip Through #11 (Christmas Pages)

Hello lovely people,
I bring you yet another festive post today and I am going to be sharing with you guys Christmas pages from my Faith journal. I didn't really get the chance to decorate my Christmas pages this year so I am sharing with you my pages from last year.

Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg

In this page, I was learning a lot about faith and I wrote down a few verses that I had come across during my Bible study. The one important thing I learnt from this page is that our spiritual strength comes only from God. We might try to do stuff on our own or even try to help God work in us but when we understand that our power comes only from Him, we can then be able to surrender all we have to Him and let His will prevail. Trusting God without even knowing what His will entails and knowing that His will shall be good for us is what faith is all about.

Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg

In this next page, I wrote down the lyrics to one of my favourite songs called Something Inside So Strong. I love how powerful these lyrics are and I like to preach these words to myself as one of my biggest challenges is overcoming fear. Fear does not come from God. God has given us the spirit of boldness and if I preach that to myself and believe with all my heart, then I will build my faith and be able to knock down every kind of fear trying to prevent me from fulfilling God's will for my life.

Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg

The Bible says that we should count it all joy even when we face diverse trials. It says that the testing of our faith produces endurance and if we let endurance do its work in our lives, we will be made perfect and entire and we will lack nothing at all. I love this verse so much and I think it is a very comforting piece to meditate on. Know that God never allows trials come to break you but to make you better than you were before so count it all joy :)


Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg

Another verse I really loved that spoke to me during one of my Bible study sessions was this one from 1 Peter 1:24-25 about the faithfulness of God's word. The one reason that I trust God in everything I do is that He never fails me. People will fail me as they are only human but God is not human and His Word is just and true. He is good and His faithfulness endures forever.

Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg

This page was one I did on Christmas Day last year. I know I am not perfect at drawing but I really loved how this one turned out. Happy Birthday Jesus!!!

Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg

In this page, I just poured out all what was in my heart on paper and this was in the form of a letter. It is so comforting to know that we may not be perfect but God still loves us enough to send His perfect Son-Jesus into the world so we might be made righteous in His eyes. God is just amazing!!!


YouTube video.

Hope your Christmas season is going well.
Thank you all for stopping by.
God bless :)