Monday, 12 December 2016

My Week #49 In Review (2016)

Back Home, Being Spoilt By Mum, Festive Blogmas Posts, Catching Up With Uni Work And Going Back To Work?

Mum was bae and made me an omellette/ Wash day. Look out for a hair update post on my journey to natural hair/ Catching up on work/ Dad driving me to work.

"Nothing is ever impossible. You will never be able to do it if you don't try. The words "I can't" should never be in your dictionary"
-Inspiring words from my favourite patient of the week

I am now home for the Christmas break and it is really nice to be able to spend time with my family again. I have only been back for a week but I am already being spoilt with my mum's food. I missed it so I can't really complain. I love being back home with my family. 

I have also been putting out some  festive blog posts in my very poor attempt at blogmas and the two posts I put out this week were My Operation Christmas Child Experience and also one about Why I Love Christmas Songs. There will be many more festive posts this month so keep an eye out for them.

I also have been doing my possible best to catch up on work from uni as I ended up getting behind on lectures due to the crazy events that took place during the last few weeks of term. There are a lot of distractions at home but with God's help, I believe I will be able to get through this.

Finally, I called up my ward in the hospital and secured a few shifts this week. It was really nice of them to welcome me back and it's nice to know I can always go back whenever I am on a break from uni. Living in London is super expensive and so whatever I can get during this period will go a long way. I will also be able to do a few more shifts over the next 3 weeks and I love going back to my colleagues and my adorable elderly patients :)

Angels From The Realms Of Glory/ Emmanuel

How has your week been?
Please do let me know in the comments below.
Thanks for reading.
God bless.