Monday, 23 January 2017

My Week #3 In Review (2017)

Revision Study Sessions, Second Praise Dance Performance, 1 Week Till My Exam And Writing Series #1

 
Revision session with my friends and study buddies/ Pizza break after intense revision/ 4 am revsion struggles/ First week of Primary Practice.

"Always choose God's perfect will and not His permissive will"

Since it's only about a week left for our exam, I had a study session with my friends where we each allocated ourselves topics to go through over the weekend and then we met up and taught each other these topics. I found it quite useful as we were able to cover a whole module thorughly in 2 days.

Last week, I had mentioned that I did a training for the Primary Practice project my university is doing this year. We basically teach primary school children over a period of 6 weeks all about science, first aid and other interesting topics to get them interested in the sciences. We had our first session this week and even though we did encounter a few challenges at the beginning, we were able to work together to deliver the session on time.

I also did my second praise dance performance at church and it was so amazing. I really do love dancing for God  and the fact that He can work through us and use us for His glory makes me want to do it more. I feel this is one of the ways that God wants to use me this year and I am so ready for what He has in store. 

My Writing Series #1

Just in case anyone missed my very exciting announcement last week about me witing a book, there's a video up n my YouTube channel talking a bit about the book, why I decided to write it and also about my writing journey so far. I am so excited to share this journey with you all and can't wait to see how it is going to turn out in the end.



Also, if you are not already subscribed to my YouTube channel, please do so as I post a lot more than just my uni life like Bible study videos and a lot more.

How was your week?
Please do let me know in the comments below.
Thanks for  reading.
God bless :)