Sunday, 1 January 2017

My Week #52 In Review (2016)

Meeting Up With My Friends From College, New Year, New Goals, End Of Christmas Break

My motto for 2017/ I met up with my friends from college/ Meal at Harvester/ I am going to miss these street lights for the holiday season

"A Queen who walks with God will always reach her destination"

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2017!!!

This week, I met up with some of my friends from college and it was nice to see how a lot of them had changed after over 3 years. Majority of my friends have graduated from university now and are all looking forward to starting jobs so it is a whole new exciting experience for all of them. We went for a meal in Harvester and the food was really good. It was really nice to catch up with them and I am looking forward to more meet ups.

My Christmas break is now over sadly but I am glad to go back to uni where I can focus a lot more on studying. I have been having a lot of distractions at home and it would be nice to have some time to prepare for my exams which are at the end of January.

This was the last week of the year 2016 and I could not still believe that the year was over. Time flies really quickly and I just can't keep up anymore. I am grateful to celebrate God's faithfulness in my life though. I have so many things to be thankful for and to look forward to this new year that makes me really excited. I can't wait to dive into the unknown and to see what God has in store for me. I really hope 2017 is amazing for all of us. 
Wish you all the very best as we embark on this journey together.

"I will worship Him forever
I will love Him forever because this God is too good oh"

2017 is my year of divine restoration and great faith. I believe that God will move mountains for me and I thank Him already.

What are your goals for 2017?
What are you looking forward to?
Please do let me know in the comments below.
Thanks for watching.
God bless :)