Friday, 10 March 2017

My Weeks #8 And #9 In Review (2017)

Weekend Rehearsals, God Speaking To Me, Discouraging Dreams, Semester 3 Results, And Tooting Show Coming Soon

My flatmates made creme brulee for me and it was the first time I tried it. It was really good/ Cooking after midnight/ Food after a church event/ Blood grouping practical/ Celebrating my friend's birthday/ Tooting Show stage prep

"There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still"
-Corrie Ten Boom
 The last 2 weeks have been very busy as I have had a lot of rehearsals for the show we are doing at my uni for charity. The show is only in a few days and we have been working really hard to make sure it turns out to be the best it can possibly be. This means that we have been having a lot of hours of rehearsals and it can be a bit overwhelming sometimes. God has been faithful through every step of the way though and He has kept me in good health- both physically and mentally.

A few weeks ago I attended an event at church and the message from the speaker was very encouraging as it challenged me to focus more on God during my quiet times with Him. The speaker talked about distractions when we study God's word and even when we pray and how to deal with these things. At the end, there was a prayer session and during the session God gave a word to me. He spoke about the situation I was currently going through and how He wanted me to deal with it. He even revealed to me a bit about His plans regarding me and my family. I was so blessed after that message and went home really encouraged.

That same night after that church event, I had a dream and it was a very discouraging one. It was one I knew was certainly not from God because it totally was against His will and against the Word He had given to me the night before. It was very disheartening but I prayed about it and asked my friend to pray with me. I have since seen that God is faithful and He is making His word come to pass.
We always have to remember that God is not a God of confusion. His yes is yes and His no is no. He is not man and He certainly does not lie.

Another amazing thing God did for me was my exam results. Some of you may remember that I wrote my exams at the end of January. I had no idea how well I was going to do and I had so many doubts and fears even though God had been teaching me a lot about not worrying. I am very happy to say that He came through for me and I did so much better than I had expected. God is so faithful and true and He knows all our needs.

"God is not a God of confusion. His yes is yes and His no is no. He is not man that He should lie. He always comes through for us. Those who hope in Him will never be ashamed"

I did a short Bible study on my YouTube channel about 7 reasons why we should not worry so you can check it out below.


What has God been teaching you recently?
Please do let me know in the comments below.
Thanks for reading.
Have a lovely day
God bless :)