Wednesday, 19 April 2017

My Week #15 In Review (2017)

Camp NanoWrimo Week 2, Dad's Birthday, Learning To Draw, Good Friday And Easter Celebrations

Delicious meal my mum made for me/ My Jesus drawing for good Friday/ Good Friday quote from Our Daily Bread Devotional/ Making mind maps and studying

Quote of the week:
"The best gift you can give yourself is time alone with God"

This week, I was working on a drawing project of Jesus, it was a picture I saw online and I thought it was really beautiful as the picture told the whole story of Jesus. I really loved the end results. If you would like to see more of the drawing progress then you can watch my camp nanowrimo vlog below.

We celebrated my Dad,s birthday on Tuesday. We bought him a cake, prayed for him, had a little meal at home and it was a nice time to spend with the whole family. 

Happy Belated Easter to all of you. Hope you had a lovely time. I always love the Easter time of year because it reminds me of the hope and strength we have in Christ. Every single time, I never get tired of being excited about the fact that Jesus is alive and because He is, we can have life in abundance.

Camp NanoWrimo Week 2 Vlog

This week was the second one of Camp Nanowrimo which is the virtual writing retreat I am taking part in. If you would like to see more about what I got up to including my daily word count then you can watch the vlog below.


Thanks ever so much for reading
Hope you have a lovely day.
God bless :)