Wednesday, 7 June 2017

My Week #22 In Review (2017)

Christian Union Year In Review Meeting, End Of Lectures  And Searching For New Accommodation


Home cooked meal/ Learning about some types of cancers/ Revision session with my friends/ Journal entry

My quote of the week:
"Sometimes things fall apart so that better things can fall together"

We had a whole week filled with lectures about cancer this week. It was our last week of lectures so that means I have 2 weeks left until exams begin. This means I have to catch up on all my notes and start my revision and essay planning as my first exam is a synoptic essay exam.

The members of the Christian Union committee organised a little event this week where we invited all the church leaders form the local churches in the area. We shared with them all the work we have been doing in the Christian Union for the past year and what we plan to do next year. It was a good opportunity to look back on our year and just talk about all the amazing things God did through the CU at the university. We talked about all our events like the grub crawl, text-a-toastie, missions week, lunch bars and so much more. It was also a brilliant opportunity to encourage the churches to get involved with the CU so we could form amazing relationships with them.

I am currently searching for new accommodation for next year. Some of you may remember my struggle to find a room last year as I had a whole post about it. It was a very stressful period for me and I had to stay back after my exams just to find a room. This time around, I want to move because even though my current room is really good, it is quite expensive and living in London as a student is not cheap at all. I would very much like to save as much money as I can so I will update you guys on my search soon.

How has your week been?
Thanks for reading.
Have a lovely day
God bless :)