Sunday, 11 June 2017

My Week #23 In Review (2017)

I Voted For The First Time, Booked Some Shifts At Work And My First Exam In 5 Days

Immunology revision/ I voted for the first time/ Reproduction revision/ Revision sessions
My Favourite Quote Of The Week

"The function of prayer is not to influence God, but rather to change the nature of the one who prays"

This week wasn't very eventful. It was filled with endless revision sessions and essay planning. I am preparing for my first exam in a few days. It is going to be an essay synoptic exam so I am expected to know everything we have learnt this year. So far I would say that revision is going well. I've got a few days left to tighten loose ends so I am just trusting and hoping that this one goes well as it is worth so much more than the other two exams I've got.

I called up the hospital and booked a few HCA shifts for the end of June when I finish my exams. My Easter break was very busy and I didn't get the chance to do any shifts at all. I am on the bank rota and so if I don't do any shifts for a period of 6 months, they will take my name off the rota. I'm really blessed to have this job so I'd like to keep it. I'm looking forward to seeing my colleagues again :)

The UK general elections took place on Thursday and I voted for the first time. Like I mentioned in my previous post, I used to be one of those who couldn't be bothered about anything to do with politics. However, I realised that the government, our leaders and those in higher power have such a massive influence in our lives. They can make decisions that could have a huge impact on us and so if I do have the right to vote, then I might as well vote. I believe that God is in control and so we can only wait and see what the future holds for us.

I did another university vlog on the day of the election and if you would like to watch that, you can see the video below.

 

Hope you all had an amazing week.
Thanks for reading.
Have a lovely day.
God bless :)