Love Qualified is a ministry inspired by Colossians 1:12 which says "And giving joyful thanks to the Father who has qualified you to share in the inheritance of His holy people in the kingdom of light."
The mission statement is encouraging one another to experience the sovereign love of the one true God who has qualified us to be His beloved ones.
The vision is inspired by Colossians 1:9-13 which is
- To encourage one another to see the sovereignty of God's love and goodness in both triumph and tragedy.
- To grow in our knowledge of God and be filled with the knowledge of His will through the wisdom and understanding that the spirit gives
- To live a life worthy of our calling as His beloved ones and to bear fruits of the spirit
- To be strengthened with His power and great might and to have great endurance and patience
- To give joyful thanks to God always knowing that He alone has qualified us and saved us from darkness into light.
The posts on this blog include things God has taught me, book reviews, life as a student and an aspiring author, journal flip throughs and many more. I pray this blog will encourage and bless you along your Christian journey. Please feel free to leave a comment so I'll know you passed by and also don't forget to follow so you won't miss any post. You can also connect with me on YouTube and Instagram.
Guest posts on other blogs:
PlannerBug: Friday Feature Interview With Joanny White
Live, Love, Planners: Interview With Joanny White
Philofaxy: My Filofax Journey
Letters To Jayna: Joy In My Journal
Blogs By Christian Women: Trusting God With Your Future